It should be
Not every child can be carried away by fashion. For many children, all these dressing-ups, the selection of successful sets and shopping in search of new things seem boring. And here color is the first thread that will help young fashionistas and women of fashion to find their own style, individual, comfortable and relevant. Thanks to the variety of colors, fashion turns into an exciting game, even for the smallest. This occupation will not bother them for many years, causing a keen interest in gradual changes in the rules of the game. Color is an area in which children can express themselves from the first years of life. Children subtly feel the color and color combinations in their wardrobe. Therefore, having correctly set the color palette of the children’s wardrobe in the first years of his life, you will help your child grow into a confident person with good taste. Continue reading
8 reasons to be beautiful and stylish Beauty issues at all times remained relevant. It is known that Cleopatra, Madame Pompadour, Madame Clicquot and other characters who remained in history due to their beauty and femininity attached great importance to beauty and paid attention to caring for their body and creating their seduction.
In the 20th and 21st centuries, aesthetic medicine and the entire beauty industry made a huge leap in development, and now on the pages of glamorous publications we can see perfectly made silicone beauties, perfect goddesses of style and aesthetics. The beauty industry has confidently entered our daily lives. Continue reading
The air smelled of spring … More and more insistently warms the friendly spring sun. Winter reluctantly, but surely receded. Before we could look back, as nature changed into a delicate green dress with a luxurious floral pattern …
Spring is a time of love, a time of new hopes. Spring is the time for change!
Changes occur not only in nature, but also in ourselves, and, therefore, in our cosmetic bags, on the shelves in the bathrooms and, of course, in our dressing rooms …
spring transformation Spring is the time to:
• visit a spa salon or arrange a day spa at home and exfoliate yourself from head to toe with a granular scrub in order to lose the “winter layer” of skin;
• do spa pedicures;
• go in for sports in the fresh air – walking, running, rollerblading or cycling, or at least buy a subscription to a sports club;
• make a great haircut – not on the first impulse, but after careful consideration and consultation with an expert;
• switch to a lighter scent of eau de toilette;
• clean up the makeup bag;
• switch to a lighter base and moisturizer and choose lighter makeup textures;
• switch to lighter make-up colors: pink, beige, sky blue, violet, peach and apricot look nice this time of year. Continue reading